- This solar generator kit includes one Yeti 1000 Lithium Portable Power Station and one Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel. A standalone Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Station is also available
- 1045Wh lithium portable power station can power up to 7 devices at once (96,800mAh at 10.8V/290,400mAh at 3.6V)
- Continuous 1500W, 3000W surge pure-sine wave inverter, 2.4A USB ports, 120W 12V ports
- Lightweight, 100-watt monocrystalline solar panel with briefcase folding enclosure
- Both the Yeti and the Boulder solar panel come with a 1-year limited warranty
The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium is a battery-powered generator, a clean alternative to 1000W gasoline-powered inverter generators, with an inverter producing the similar continuous output (1500W), and nearly twice the surge capability (3000W) for running high-power devices like power tools, fridges, sump pumps, and more. It features a 1045 watt-hour capacity (96,800mAh/10.8V, 290,440mAH/3.6V) with various high-power AC, USB and 12V outputs capable of running 10 devices at once. Avoid the innate hassle of storing gasoline or worrying about toxic fumes and relentless noise, trade up to silent, clean, exhaust-free power from a Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium Portable Power Station; the next generation of power. The ultimate solar panel setup for portability, the Boulder 100 Briefcase totals 100 watts of highly-efficient monocrystalline solar cells in an easily packable form. Its rigid aluminum frame makes it lightweight yet tough, making it ideal for camping, emergency, or off-grid scenarios.